Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another day,



Its funny where life takes you. Who knew a year ago that I would be where I am today. Although I was having problems in my relationship, I never thought it would have ended. My partner and I decided to call it quits not to long ago. I thought that when I went to Canada and exchanged my vows that it would be the last time I would do that. I guess I was wrong. I am not here to place blame on him or me individually. Our messing up the relationship was a joint effort. I guess we lost the ability to reach out and talk to each other. The one thing that we always said we would do is talk to each other. We stopped. I lost myself in the relationship and he lost interest in me..I guess. Anyway, we all make mistakes. I often wonder if we really wanted to try again, would I really be interested. A lot has happened in both of our lives since then. I don't even know what I want to say now about it. Does it still hurt at times when I talk to him or think about him? Yes. Is he good for me? No, I do not think so. Moving on however, is not as easy as people try to make it seem.

1 comment: